Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that They use dispensable Cookies, before it navigates through them.
Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / Smartphone / Tablet (equipment) when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation or browsing habits that are carried out from said equipment. Depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, the user may be recognized.
What types of cookies does https://www.activityparkcanarias.com use
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
Deactivation, revocation, or elimination of cookies
The user may, at any time, allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options, in case he does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
“HOLIDAY CLUB CANARIAS SALES & MARKETING S.L.U.” uses the following cookies on this website that are detailed below:
- utma: It is used to count how many times a user visits the site. Expires after 2 years.
- utmz: It is used to know how a user got to the web. Expires after 6 months
- utmb: It is used to calculate the time the user has been on the web for statistical purposes. It expires 30 minutes from the last page view record.
- utmc: It is used to calculate the time the user has been on the web for statistical purposes. It expires at the end of the session.
- SESS *: It is used to store the id of the PHP session, * being a long alphanumeric value. It expires when the browser is closed.
- The session identifier cookie in case of using the mail form, to be able to use the anti-spam verification code of the form, with PHPSESSID name and variable content depending on the browser session identifier.
- The domain Cookie https://www.activityparkcanarias.com/ where the web will be redirected to its final accommodation, which does not load any other cookie.
- And the cookies that both Google, Facebook and other Social Media pages load when using their plugins